Monday, July 17, 2006

Amanda Unboomed...

MONDAY, JULY 17th, 2006 10:25am EST
¨Hello and good friday...¨ is still on Rocketboom.


powered by ODEO

The internet´s most popular video blog is going through some changes and while it is mostly 3 minutes of nonsense, its wacky antics will be missed. Today, they wrote a message, to quote here... *** monday 7_17 is rendering, ETA: 10:15 am EST *** This is BAD news. I think perhaps they are losing thousand of viewers today as last week most viewers gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Perhaps some will trickle over to my new audio blog, Write after the boom

1. Amanda (Rocketboom) unboomed like Fonzi jumped the shark. While the actor that played the fonz went on to have a career, the show, happy days died. When a show "unbooms" I think that this could find its way into the Global lexicon, I may have to consult Bill Bryson or your comments for that one, but I think it works. What do you say?

Amanda unboomed... what will happen now¿, is she the show, is that other guy (Andrew, the creator)? We can only wait. And I selfishly do not want to wait anymore today, well the real reason is that I have to go to work for 10 hours.

I used to write this before 9am, so that I would have time to catch The Boom everyday after my post, it´s easier on my sleeping schedule and I can comment on the show, their insight, and tags.

All this because as of today, I see that I will have to wait, sometimes for a few days, and sometimes for a mere hour and half, perhaps the show will flounder and fail, in any case, I will now blog write after the boom.

...after Amanda unboomed
...after the other guys post´s stuff
...after the biggest vlog in history jumped the shark
...after the internal explosion at rocketboom
...right after the boom
...write after the boom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home