Sunday, February 12, 2006

Shut up and read this.

(XPAT Pod 11: Music)

Podcasting is the biggest revolution in open source communication the world has ever seen. Free education, advice, books, languages... anything. This Sunday morning I woke up and took a tech class @ Harvard and learned about W3C, XML markup (the base language for podcasting, it seems a little clearer"open bracket/closebracket"). In fact, I'm listening to it now... just in case you ever thought a class at Harvard was like, I would say the fellows at TwiT would say "tough." Next, I think I will learn world history at Berkeley, and then after class, I will mostly likely go to the state of Illinois to listen to 1212 US presidential candidate and Harvard Alum Senator O'Bama's, podcast. After that... "Enough.", I will of had my fill and will go for a run along the river. As for now I have to concentrate really hard, I think I heard the professor mention something slightly technical.
Send Me A Message

If you want to subscribe to the future US president's podcast click here

1 Comments:

Blogger Flowerror said...

Link to Berkeley podcasts. Glad you like what we're doing.

2/25/2006 3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home