Monday, May 22, 2006

Hooked on Travel

Q: Even if you sign a release waiver, can you still go back change it?
A: No, but fortunately for Night Rider he can sell a record in Germany.



I remember one time I was going to live with these three people I knew and didn't really like two of them, so what I did was sign the contract (a lease in this case) and then cross it off, it really pissed people off, but I was happy.

So even if signing something can be damning, think crossroads, if you are happy, that is all that matters. I wonder if Mitch is happy with this video, I hope you are.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It becomes clearer everyday, that I should listen to the Expat Podcast and what these people have to say!

Great video, isn't that the guy from Highway to Heaven?!

5/22/2006 2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home