Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Who called the Cops?

"Fake Diego" is what i wanted to call this place my first few days. The community has what seems to be unlimited money and everything is brand spanking new.

Even the cop cars. I was walking around town and amazed just how conditioned the drivers and pedestrians were to the laws... and then, as I walked into the Hostel where I am staying, a heard a honk and saw a big gas guzzing american made cop car, with a cop standing in front of it.

He asked where I was from twice, and after that he explained that the green light means walk and the hand says don't walk, I was going to try to tell him that to me, the hand sign just reminds me of Help Argentina, but I'm not sure he understood where that was. He let me off, but damn, one week in the country and I have been ID'd like twenty times in five states. Loco.

Gotta go, I have to ready for a party abroad the USS Midway, but before that I am going to watch Rocky 5 again with people who watched it this morning already, i hope they don't spoil the ending for me, I hear that this one is a real american nail biter. chao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home