Friday, March 03, 2006

Mexico ' Hard drugs and hookers in .05 mins...

Tijuana, Mexico

That's right, i just took the infamous walk across the border into Mexico where the sun is bright and people are helpful... take my cab driver Luis for instance.

me' Hola, ¿cual es tu nombre...
him' No importa, es tu accento de chile, quieres muchachas?
me' No, pero gracias, tengo hambre, donde estan las resturantes?
him' No importa, nesisetias chicas y te gustas las drugas?
me' No gracias, actuallamente, yo solo quiero...
him' Bueno, vamos a comprar tacos y Marlin y chicas!! ´{Honk}

Instant friends. Even though i professed that after much tequila it would be possible to take a look t what he had in mind, I told him pretty much no, and that I was just hungry. He faithfully insisted I go to some places off the beatan beaten path, and when I once again told him I was fine and just in mood for tacos as we don{t really have thim in South America, he laughed and said they have plenty of tacos where he wanted to take me, mexican, american, black, white, all ages, I shrugged, said thanks and made sure to give him a hearty North American handshake and take his card. We also had him agree for the both of us that he would drive by a certain corner in one hour and pick me up t take me to his friend{s taco stand.

Sory about the misspellings, this keyboard isn{t like the one{s in Argentina or the States, it{s crazy loco, kind of like my first 5 minutes back in the promised land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home